Thursday 4 August 2011

LET'S GET TO 1000 LIKERS COMPETITION

At BOO!, I try to do things a little differently.  I don't like to make the same thing over and over and I don't like to use the same fabrics over and over (or I get bored).  I search high and low for pretty fabrics in lots of different places.

I don't take custom orders, mostly because I am just far to busy to do it (see previous blog).  I recently started an 'Expressions of Interest' list. What this means is that if you like something that you have seen me do, you send me an email to let me know.  I keep track of who likes what and in what sizes.  If I know what people like and what sizes, then I can keep that in mind when making things.  I can also give you a heads up before listing the item for sale.

I have received a number of 'Expressions of Interest' lately for things made out of a beautiful fabric by Saffron Craig, an amazing Australian designer.  The fabric is called Magical Lands and it is so pretty, not to mention it features my favourite colours, blue and purple.



For the opportunity to win either a Toffee Apple Tunic or a Tuxedo Top (or dress) using Saffron Craig's Magical Lands fabric, all you need to do is leave a comment on the picture on Facebook telling me...

which style you prefer, and
what size you shop for

Call it market research if you like!  Oh and if we can get to 1000 likers in the process, that would be fantastic too, so tell your friends!

Competion will be drawn using random.org by numbering the comments (one per person). You have until Friday 12 August at 8pm QLD time.

So what are you waiting for?  GO! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment