Friday 12 August 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to enter my competition and for helping me get to the 1000 liker milestone. Your feedback has been invaluable and will help dictate the sizes and quantities I make for my Christmas Collection.... I can't believe the number of you shopping for size 2!! 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

THE LUCKY WINNER IS 


LITTLE BOO BOO'S






Keep your eyes peeled for the release of my first collection, The Spooky Collection (planned for release 26 August with preview album loaded a few days in advance). 


These fabric's are AWESOME and so different to what everyone else is using, so your little one will stand out (hopefully for all the right reasons). I took them to work the day they arrived so I could just look at them all day, they are by far my most favourite fabrics ever and I am sad to be coming to the end of them now. There will only be a few pieces in every size (size 0-6) and every piece is different. If you love it as much as me, you will have to be quick to grab something!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I cannot WAIT to have babies so I can buy your amazing spooky dresses, I've never seen anything so cute!!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete